Final Touch Wood Filler
Final Touch Powdered Filler
Final Touch Quick Patch
One Color Per Container
Two Colors Per Container
Why Two Color Per Container?
For example Hickory has multiple shades as shown in the above picture.
· Cheaper to have two colors in one container than to have to purchase two colors separately. Take some of the darker shade and add some of the lighter shade to make a lighter shade or take some of the lighter shade and add some of the darker shade to make a darker shade.
· No wood is just one color. In all species of wood there are multiple shades from the shades in the grain to the shades in the knot holes.
· New wood needs a lighter wood filler and Older wood needs a darker wood filler.
· Each grade of wood is a different shade. Select grade will use a lighter shade than #2 or #1 grade wood.
· Applying a oil based finish can make filler darker and applying a water based finish can make filler lighter.